Zum Inhalt wechseln

Welcome to Irrglaube und Wahrheit
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

Pastor Steven Anderson über Homosexuelle

• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
Keine Antworten in diesem Thema

keine Hoffung mehr

keine Hoffung mehr

Advanced Member

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIPPIP
  • 1758 Beiträge
Pastor Steven Anderson, Pastor der Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe, Arizona, sagt folgendes über Homosexuelle:

Zitat:
The sodomites are recruiters and you know who they are after? Your children. They are being recruited by the sodomites. They are being molested by the sodomites. They recruit through rape, they recruit through molestation, they recruit through violation"
"Our country is run by faggots. You know who was the man who was the architect of the bailout? His name is Barney Frank, he is a pedophile..."
"That's who just sold our country into fascism. That's who just sold our corporations to the government. That's who sold out our country, a faggot!"

Über Barack Obama, den gewählten Präsident der USA, sagt er:

Zitat:
"God Hates Barack Obama, I hate Barack Obama. I hate Him. God wants me to Hate Barack Obama." "Someone who commits murder should get the death penalty."

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

Hier die Seite seiner Kirche:

Was sie glauben:

Und last, but not Least, seine Anschrift, falls ihm jemand schreiben will:

Faithful Word Baptist Church
Pastor Steven L. Anderson
2707 W Southern Ave, Suite #105
Tempe, AZ 85282
Phone: (480) 248-4082
E-mail: Info@faithfulwordbaptist.org