Zum Inhalt wechseln

Welcome to Irrglaube und Wahrheit
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Foto

I'm Mormonlike

• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
3 Antworten in diesem Thema

Mormonlike

Mormonlike

• Mitglied
  • PIPPIP
  • 19 Beiträge
Hello, I am Mormonlike, and as my name already says, a member of theLDS church (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). I am glad to be in a Christian forum, and to read the language of my mother. I am 48 years old, and live in Crecent, Oklahoma where I work in a litle laundry. I love it, to read and to hear good music.

Hallo, ich bin Mormonlike, und, wie mein Name schon sagt, ein Mitglied der LDS Kirche (Kirche von Jesu Christi der Heiligen der letzten Tage). Ich freue mich, in einem christlichen Forum zu sein, und die Sprache meiner Mutter zu lesen. Ich bin 48 Jahre alt, und lebe in Crecent, Oklahoma, wo ich arbeite in eine kleine Wäscherei. Ich liebe es, zu lesen und gute Musik zu hören.

I hope, my translation was okay, because my translation programm was very cheap.

Steffen

Steffen

• Mitglied
  • PIP
  • 3 Beiträge
  • Land: Country Flag
Hallo Mormonlike.

Viel Spaß im Forum...

Herzliche Segensgrüße
Steffen

Mormonlike

Mormonlike

• Topic Starter
  • Mitglied
  • PIPPIP
  • 19 Beiträge
Vielen Dank. Ich hoffen mein schlechtes Deutsch ist nicht schlimm.

Guest_Naomi-Liebliche_*

Guest_Naomi-Liebliche_*
  • Guests
my English ist also small but Jesus is big!!!

;-)

Sei willkommen . . ..

Naomi-Liebliche